Everybody desires to download their sought after video into a phone gallery. But when you download YouTube video, the video will display only in the library of the YouTube app. It doesn’t display in your phone gallery. On this post, we’ll be looking at how to download youtube videos to phone.
Just follow these methods to save YouTube videos into your phone gallery. To enable you play it any time you want from offline without the necessity for an internet connection.
How To Download Youtube Videos To Phone
- Open the YouTube app on your Android mobile.
- Search for your desired video. After locating your desired video, click on it. Then it begins to play.
- You can notice numerous selections like, dislike, share, download and save. There are two share icons, one is at the top right of the YouTube video player display and another one is beneath the YouTube video player. You can use any one of that share icon.
- Click on the share icon and you’ll observe different share logos on the screen. Beside the share logos, there is a copy link logo.
- Click on the copy link logo, and the link of the chosen video will be copied.
- Open the save from website with chrome.
- You will observe the search bar like paste your video link here in the above figure. Then place the link of your preferred video which was gotten from the youTube in the URL .
- After pasting the link in the search bar, the link will be administered and your wanted video will be displayed on that page.
- Lastly, select the video feature you need from the provided list and tick on the download selection. Within little minutes, your wanted video will be saved to your phone gallery instead of youTube downloads.
Read Also: How To Be A True And Amazing Friend