Soda soap is very easy and quick to produce. The materials for production of soda soap can be gotten from a chemical shop close to you. It is a traditional way of making soap but has been modified to bar soap. Many homes use it for washing kitchen utensils. But low income earners use it for every other thing such as bathing, washing clothes etc. How to produce soda soap is very easy and cheap and the profit in the business is very encouraging.
Materials For Making Soda Soap
- Palm oil – 6 liters
- Caustic soda solution – 3½ liters
- Colour – to taste
- Fragrance (optional)
How To Produce Soda Soap
- Measure oil 6 liters of palm kernel oil and
- Mix with 3½ liters of caustic soda solution,
- Add other colour and fragrance just as you desire and mix very well to smoothness. The caustic soda can be dissolved overnight for smooth appearance.
Note: if you are using palm oil, boil till the red foaming colour substance disappears
Why You Should Venture Into Soda Soap
- It is easy and quick to produce
- Very foamy
- Cheap to produce
- Attracts more buyers because of price
- Anyone can produce it because it doesn’t require qualification with the steps of production.
Read Also: HOW TO SETUP A BRIDAL SHOP & ACCESSORIES