Do you desire to learn how to run fast like the eight time Olympic champion Usain Bolt? Then this article is for you. The most fastest runner is still as natural as we all are, but there is much work to be done in order to keep himself fit and in top shape.
There are quite a number of steps you can follow to run faster, win that competition or probably set a new record.
Here are 15 practical ways on how to run fast
1. Practice the right technique
2. Practice space training
Do you have less time in gym? Try training periodically. This involves doing your exercises within high and low intensity intervals. This methods helps you to build endurance and speed and also burn major calories in a short time.
3. Engage in Sprint
real runners engage in short sprinting before they move over to the big thing. They do this for a reason. This technique improves their acceleration and speed.
4. Stretch Yourself Daily
Daily stretch has proven to be of great help to athletes and anyone desiring to improve their speed when it comes to running. This daily activity ensures your body is flexible for better strides.
6. Step Up And Increase Your Pace
It’s time to step up up your game. Set a goal and be sure you adhere strictly to it. Don’t remain on the same pace, increase and do more.
7. Use Rope Jump
Add this workout to your daily routine. The rope jump workout helps your feet and increases the speed as your step up your pace consistently.
Other Tips Include:
9. Work out on your core muscles, particularly the lower abs. This helps you build greater force while running.
10. Your breathing must change. The diaphragm needs to be filled with air not chest. Engage and use your mouth and nose to inhale and exhale enough oxygen into the muscles.
12. Get Enough rest.
13. Start weightlifting.
14. Consult a professional for a proper weight loss program.
- Anger Issues: How To Deal With Them
- How TO Treat Pot Belly Naturally
- How To Naturally Detoxify The Body.